November 27, 2011

missha perfect cover bb cream.




I finally purchased a bb cream! I've always wanted to try it but never got around to it. So when Missha was having a promotion for a free Perfect Cover BB Cream, I signed up right away! All I had to do was pay shipping...and wait three weeks because of the power outages at their warehouse due to the snowstorm. 


When I first started looking into bb creams, Missha only had two shades of this particular product. Now they have five shades, and I wasn't sure which one would be the best match. After careful deliberation and googling swatches, I decided on #27, honey beige, because it seemed the most suited for my yellow undertones. In my opinion it's always better to be too dark than too light for foundations and such!

The packaging I like a lot - it's a tube with a pump, which is always useful and sanitary. The bb cream has somewhat of a strong fragrance, which I don't mind all that much but those with sensitive noses might. The coverage is light, which is what I am looking for since I don't have blemishes, only some uneven skin tone and a bit of redness. I have normal to combination and sensitive skin, and this bb cream suited my skin type pretty well. It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or anything at all. I would probably repurchase this product, but I might try some other bb creams as well! Any recommendations? 

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are cute :)
    Bahh you don't need bb cream.... your skin is already perfect... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say I love your nails...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kathy

    I have imperfections! Haha~

    @ Judy

    Thankss

    ReplyDelete