September 29, 2011

rainy days.


It's been raining on and off since last night. Jeff made pasta for lunch this morning, but we figured we should get out and stretch our feet so we finally tried out this frozen yogurt place nearby his school called Woo Berry. I ordered the large size for us to share but didn't realize how much 12 oz. was! Whoops...and all Jeff took was one bite! I managed to finish most of it though, even though I prefer other froyo shops. When the rain stopped for a little, there were these pretty double rainbows in the sky so I managed to snap a photo of them. And then the whole campus lost power and we were without electricity for about an hour. I'm glad that it wasn't another week-long blackout like it had been when Hurricane Irene hit the east coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment